A Non-Hazardous, Water Based,
Bio Remediation Chemical for
In-Situ Bio-Enhancement Product
Creates food source for indigenous microbes in hydrocarbon-contaminated environments.
Environmentally safe based on:
• EPA 8260 B – volatile compounds
• EPA 8270 C – semi-volatile compounds
• Texas 1005 TPH – total petroleum hydrocarbons
• EPA LC-50 – based on use around sensitive ecosystems
LS-1000 EC will accelerate the microbial degradation of hydrocarbon waste.
LS-1000 EC will break down hydrocarbons (heavy greases, hydraulic fluids, refined oils, etc.).
• Cleans shop sumps by eliminating odors and degrading waste.
• Will not harm painted surfaces.
• Hydrocarbon chain is broken down into small, minute particles that become a food source for the indigenous microbes.
|Shop Sumps||Heavy Equipment|
|Shop Floors||Equipment Yards|
Directions for use:
Mix 1 part LS-1000 EC (concentrate) with 10 parts water, preferably in a heated pressure washer. Apply to the contaminated media with a spray apparatus.
Note: Agitation is key to the effectiveness of the chemical. Greater agitation produces improved results and quicker degradation of hydrocarbon waste.